- The solution engineer intern will work closely with the solution engineers to carry out the following duties:
- Work closely with clients to integrate products with customer software by understanding clients’ business requirements and recommending solutions to achieve the desired results.
- Participate in implementation and deployment projects, from inception to delivery, including requirements gathering, consulting, workshops, integration and production launch assistance
- Consult with other engineers and with customers to make the best use of leading edge, new and existing products and tools.
- Design and carry out performance tests on customer queries, analyze the results, and make recommendations for query and hardware changes.
- Participate in the identification and development of tools and scripts to more efficiently resolve client issues, and to facilitate analysis of customer data.
- Carry out onsite deployment of technical solution based on customer requirements.
- Respond to customer support request both remotely and onsite in a timely manner as detailed in customers SLA.
- Participate in regular meetings and conference calls with client and sales staff to help qualify opportunities and recommend technical solutions
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales support through requirement gathering, proposal development and delivery of Technical Presentation
- Additional duties include site survey, system evaluation , system analysis and assessment of customer technology.