Oracle provides comprehensive, industry-specific solutions that are engineered to work together. For example, we provide Communications solutions to support the entire service lifecycle.
Cloud Technology is a specialist team supporting sales within EMEA applications business. The team specializes in; how we run the Public Cloud, Security, Oracles Cloudstrategy, Infrastructure and Platform services to enable application sales,Cloud to Cloud and Cloud to On Premise integration.
These topics are at the forefront of customers / prospects agenda and are key areas of differentiation for Oracle.
The CloudTechnology Team answers this by helping Oracle intelligently engage in these conversations, driving SaaS win rates and revenue by delivering messagesabout Oracles enterprise advantage, through to turning sales obstacles into salesdifferentiators.
The overall mission ofthe Cloud Technology Team is to secure SaaS adoption and revenue growth throughevangelism, community engagement and supporting sales.
These topics are of particular interest in EMEA, as data security / cloud technology and data residency are high on theagenda of our customers and prospects adopting the Cloud.
· Able to engage and buildrelationships with sales leaders, sales developers, sales and pre-sales teamswithin region.
· Able to deliverarticulate, effective, and audience-appropriate presentations/ workshops with technically oriented content at variousevents/meeting to both small and large audiences.
· Provide internal andexternal advocacy on Cloud Technology.
· Participate in the onlineand offline community
· Convey a compelling andconvincing case for Oracle Cloud technologies vs. the competition.
· Ability to deliver complextechnical security and Cloud operations workshops.
· Maintain deep knowledge aroundOracle Cloud Technology, Cloud Strategy and Cloud Roadmap.
· Maintain a basic legalunderstanding of EMEA legislation which concerns customers and prospects,moving to the Cloud.
Experience and Skills
· Educated to degree level.
· At least 10 yearsexperience in applications and 5 years in Cloud or SaaS.
· Experience withSoftware-as-a-Service (SaaS) application or Platform- as-a-Service (PaaS) isdesirable.
· A technical SaaS or Cloudbackground is required.
· Experience in a technicalsales consulting or implementation consulting role.· Experience in leadingchange
· Security experience isdesirable.
· Deep domain andapplication knowledge of either CRM, HCM, ERP, EPM or Social is an advantage.
· Excellent verbal andwritten communication skills
· Strong presentationskills.
· Team player with stronginterpersonal skills· Proactive self starter
· The credibility andexperience to engage successfully with major customer executives, customer’s ITand business organizations.· Someone who enjoys thechallenge of “the unexpected”
· Someone who can rapidlysort out “fact from fiction” in any situation
· The ability to influence,facilitate and juggle a number of competing opportunities at any one time.
· Fluency in Englishrequired plus one other of German, French, Spanish, Italian is desirable