- The Solution Specialist (SSP) Productivity adds value to Microsoft by
- Engaging at deep levels with BDMs, TDMs, and procurement within assigned accounts, demoing and translating how Microsoft Productivity Platform solves customers’ business problems in specific industries leading with Office 365 and Office 365 ProPlus.
- Developing compelling Productivity business cases and proposals – leading with OFFICE 365 and Office ProPlus and including advanced workloads (Skype for Business, CRM Online, Business Intelligence, Visio and Project) - for their accounts, and orchestrate a v-team of resources across STU, ATU, PTU and services to effectively and expeditiously drive opportunities to closure. Note: In markets with no SSP-Communications, beginning in FY16, the Productivity SSP will be the primary hunter for all Skype for Business opportunities, including enterprise voice.
- Focusing on inoculating our Enterprise and Corporate Account customers against Google by proactively transitioning customers to Office 365 or Office 365 ProPlus/Exchange Online/Skype for Business Online, and managing escalations to local sales management and Win-room as needed to obtain critical support required to secure Wins.
- Leading the consumption priority by ensuring all customers are sold right by executing FastTrack Getting Started at 40%, and creating deployment & adoption plans at 60%
- Key Responsibilities:
- Drive customer transition to the cloud by capturing new O365 and O365 ProPlus seats or expanding current ones.
- Drive upsell of advanced workloads by attaching (Skype for Business, Visio, Project and CRM Online) to all Office 365 opportunities.
- Bringing customers to agreement on the business value of proven solutions - including detailed relevant BDM & Industry use cases, financial analysis such as Total Cost of Ownership (TCO), Return on Investment (ROI), and delivering on detail deployment/consumption planning.
- Exhibiting outstanding operational excellence - including monthly/quarterly forecasting, building healthy pipeline, CRM entry and hygiene, opportunity management and virtual team orchestration.
- Close business by reinforcing the business value of solutions and acting as an interface between customers, the virtual internal MS Team, Partners and MS Services as appropriate.
- Effectively orchestrate supporting productivity resources (Global BlackBelts, TSPs, etc) to prove value, while ensuring quality handoffs with the ATU, MCS, and partners to drive consumption.
- Deliver satisfied clients willing to provide references that can be leveraged in future sales engagements.
- Have the ability, characteristics, and determination to compete effectively against skilled and diverse competition
- Sales and partner management, complex sales training (e.g., Miller Hyman, Spin, Michael Bosworth, Holden, etc.), sales methodologies (equivalent to MSP/CDF), presentation skills, negotiation skills, financial analysis, Line of Business applications, Telecommunications/telephony, MOD product line, Unified Communications, business process consulting or automation, CRM, MCSE
- 5-10 years of related sales experience in the Productivity and BS/BA degree is required. MBA preferred.