As Solutions Architect, he will join the technical sales team to develop and articulate solutions based on customers’ strategic business and technical requirements ascertained from working with multiple business units across the customer's organization
Specifically, the IP System Administrator’s responsibilities shall include:
- Provide technical and business consultative leadership throughout the technical life cycle of technical solutions.
- Will be involved from pre-sales solution formulation through system deployment; including bid preparation and customer interface resulting in solutions architecture proposals.
- The Solutions Architect will develop and articulate solutions based on a customer's strategic business or technical requirements ascertained from working with multiple business units across the customer's organization.
- Develop and propose solutions.
- The Solutions Architect will prepare the technical solutions architectural and implementation design documents.
- The Solutions Architect will work closely with the Project Manager to define project deliverables and schedules and help to identify and leverage resources in order to satisfy the technical needs and objectives of the implementation.
- Assess solutions for their commercial merits and provide appropriate recommendations.
- The Solutions Architect will maintain awareness of existing or potential customer software/hardware situations and proactively alert the project management, engineering, and customer facing groups of potential problems based upon strong working knowledge of software/hardware compatibility within the customer's environment.
- The Solutions Architect will stay current on technical specifications for hardware/software requirements of industry products through professional associations, trade journals, networking, and associated training and seminars