Present managed service delivery business value and benefits to internal customers, stakeholders and influence them in the assessment, planning and management of related Enterprise Network Solutions projects.
• Ensure that all input to the Enterprise Solutions Network design is completed and received in a timely manner so that it falls in line with the business demands for rollout
• Ensure the Enterprise network design strategy, as regards broadband and internet capability and services, ensures technology evolution capability
• Develop and present agreed service delivery schedules and final agreements on behalf of the stakeholder departments involved.
• Inter department collaboration / interface with other divisions within Network Group and other groups within the organization, particularly Marketing, Customer relations
• Understanding the telecommunication industry (Global and Local) trends and developments in order to assess the technology and regulatory impact on MTN’s current and future business
• Support the Manager in identifying specialist tools, equipment and solutions for the design of broadband and internet solutions
• From time to time delegate for the Manager when out of the office or on leave etc
• Monitor and ensure relevant stakeholders’ plans as regards Data Planning and Internet Rollout is in alignment with unit’s requirements.
• Monitor and ensure information received from relevant stakeholders responsible for planning provides sufficient capacity to support marketing subscriber forecast.
• Ensure proper documentation of projects and procedures are provided and effectively communicated across all stakeholders.
• Maintain accurate and thorough knowledge of the national network through feedback from the Project Teams.
• Forecast quarterly material requirements to ensure resource availability and deployment as regards Enterprise Network Solutions projects.
• Coordinate meetings, presentations for Enterprise Solutions Sales Team.
• Provide technical support to all other departments regarding the network and related problems.
5 years work experience of which
• At least 3 years in a delivery-driven communications network environment.
• Ability to work alone with or without supervision.
• Good knowledge of Broadband and internet technologies and the definition of solutions utilizing them
• Good knowledge of Cisco products, technologies and future road map,
• Stakeholder relationship management; customer service experience and orientation
• Sound understanding of Telecom standards & working knowledge of IP/MPLS.
• Data and Voice Networking protocols such as X25, Frame Relay, VOIP, and ISDN
• Reasonable knowledge of Huawei and Juniper Datacoms equipment
- BArch, BEng, BSc, BTech or HND