• Present managed service delivery business value and benefits to internal customers, stakeholders and influence them in the assessment, planning and management of related Enterprise Network Solutions projects.
• Ensure all input to the Enterprise Solutions Network design is completed and received in a timely manner so that it falls in line with the business demands for rollout
• Ensure the Enterprise network design strategy ensures technology evolution capability
• Track and report on management and utilization of combined budget, resources and delivery schedules for the Enterprise Network Solutions budget and provide monthly reports of budget activity ensuring that funds allocated are committed as planned
• Accept orders from requesting customers or customer service functions and assign to Projects team for initial analyses and determination of service delivery requirements.
• Develop and present agreed service delivery schedules and final agreements on behalf of the stakeholder departments involved.
• Interface with other department within Network Group and other groups within the organization, particularly Marketing, Customer relations
• Gain in-depth knowledge of the telecommunication industry (Global and Local) trends and developments in order to assess the technology and regulatory impact on MTN’s current and future business
• Support the SM/HOD in identifying specialist tools, equipment and solution for the Enterprise Network coverage and capacity enhancements
• Delegate for the SM/HOD when out of the office on leave etc.