The main purpose of this position is to lead a bar team that maintains a high level of customer service and standards.
- Ensuring consistency is maintained in the bar organisation, the spirit stocks, the cocktail lists, the cocktail knowledge and the spirit / drink service in the restaurant.
- Ensuring all guests receive a positive and professional service at the bar.
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of the food and beverage menus.
- Providing a clear communication process to all relevant parties.
- Maximising revenue opportunities through exceptional service.
- Protecting the health, safety and wellbeing of our guests and colleagues.
- Ensuring all customer contact are handled politely and efficiently, ascertaining and accurately meets their needs.
- Ensuring par levels of stock and equipment within the bar area are maintained according to business levels at all times.
- Ensure opening and closing duties are performed to a high standard.
- To understand and comply with all local licensing laws and to promote responsible service of alcohol.
- Demonstrating high standard of personal appearance, always wearing the full and correct uniform and ensuring good personal hygiene supported by maintaining a clear and tidy bar area.
- Proactively ensuring that the information given to customers is accurate and appropriate.
- Maintaining and further enhance relationships within the immediate existing and future customers.
It is essential that you have minimum 3 years working experience in a general beverage management role for a standalone or branded bar and restaurant.
You should have an outstanding beverage knowledge and a WSET (Wine and Spirit Education Trust) certified.
You should have excellent command of the English langauge, both verbal and written. Proficiency in a second language (Italian) would be an advantage.
It is desirable that you have a diploma or degree in Food and Beverage Management.