An exciting role has arisen for a talented Spa Therapist to join the wellness team at the Burj Al Arab. The main purpose of the role is to perform spa treatments in a safe and professional manner and provide uncompromising attention to guests.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Being able to recommend the correct treatments according to the guests condition.
- Recommending the correct retail products to maximise the guests spa experience.
- Being able to perform professional spa services according to standards provided with attention to detail.
- Reporting any maintenance work immediately to team leader / Assistant Manager.
- Being able to advise guests of spa service programs, treatments and products available at the spa.
- Assisting in promoting spa & body care products to guests and offer full product knowledge.
- Ensuring treatment room set up is adhered to every morning and evening (open / close shift) according to standard provided.
- Coordinating stocking of linen in therapy rooms with spa attendants.
- Ensuring all record cards / guest questionnaires are accurate written records of treatments and products used, for database of repeat guests / guest history.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends, competition and business climate to identify opportunities to improve the Spa.
- Ensuring all guests consultation forms are filed away as directed.
- Reporting any unusual incidents, complaints, unauthorised persons, missing or damaged hotel property and lost and found items.
In order to be considered for this role you will have a recognised international qualification in Spa Therapy. You will also have experience of working in a similar role in high quality spa in a five star hospitality environment and be able to demonstrate that you are competently able to carry out a variety of spa therapy treatments.
As well as the technical experience, it is also essential that you have very good people skills and are fully customer focused. Experience of interacting with clients of different nationalities and managing an individual's expectations is paramount.
A good command of the English language (verbal and written) is essential as well as proficiency in MS Office packages.
This position offers a highly competitive salary and package which include: your own studio room accommodation/live out allowance, free transport to and from your place of work, uniform, laundry services, meals during working hours, annual flight allowance, medical coverage, life and accident insurance, retail and leisure discounts.