To provide professional and consistent spa services according to the spa standards and procedures.
- Providing the highest level of professional service according to standards with attention to detail and in a prompt timely manner.
- Developing and maintaining appropriate relationship with the spa guests to create a personalized and attentive service.
- Advising guests in a professional and knowledgeable manner regarding treatments and products offered at Assawan Spa & Health Club.
- Advising guests of spa service programs, treatments and products available at the spa.
- Communicating through appropriate guest cards any guest related matters, products or equipment needs, technical service requests, etc.
- Participating in on-going training, with assistance from your designated trainer and continue to study your skill.
- Ensuring all treatment rooms are full set up before beginning a treatment according to standards and procedures.
- Encouraging and assisting colleagues to create a positive team environment.
In order to be considered for this role, you must be a certified spa therapist with minimum 2 years experience working in a 5 star spa environment.
It is essential that you have strong command of the English language, both spoken and written.
You must be computer literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook).