Due to the positive growth in the student numbers and the development of the school in the Co Curricular Departments and various areas, we hereby invite applications for the following position
- Bachelor Degree or Post bachelor Degree in Education /Graduate with Qualified Teacher Status.
- Spanish Teaching experience in a British Curriculum School as a 2nd language and a commitment to growing Spanish language programme in the school.
- If not a Citizen, must hold a valid passport and must have authorization to work in Nigeria as defined by the Nigeria Immigration Service.
- Must possess native or near native fluency in Spanish.
- Fluent communication in English Language.
- Ability to develop curriculum, oversee students assessments and assist with cultural integration as required.
- Spoken and written English must be of a high standard.
- Experience as a teacher in a British National Curriculum School.
- Willingness to participate in Co-Curricular activities.