- Deal directly with the call centre representatives managing customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face.
- respond promptly to customer inquiries, handle and resolve customer complaints
- provide pricing and delivery information, process orders, forms, applications and requests
- organize workflow to meet customer timeframes, direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- manage customers' accounts, keep records of customer interactions and transactions
- record details of inquiries, comments, complaints and record details of actions taken
- consolidates and distribute customer and sales activity reports
- maintain customer databases, manage administration and follow up on customer interactions
- provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
- Liaise with the assign vendor and check the progress of deliveries of customers’ orders to the event and keep record of inventories.
- To send daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly reports to manager and team as directed and in specified formats.
- Maintain a database of special channel assets and information as may be deemed relevant