FMC Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: FTI) is a leading global provider of technology solutions for the energy industry. Named by Forbes® Magazine as one of the World's Most Innovative Companies in 2013, the Company has approximately 19,500 employees and operates 30 production facilities in 17 countries. FMC Technologies designs, manufactures and services technologically sophisticated systems and products such as subsea production and processing systems, surface wellhead systems, high pressure fluid control equipment, measurement solutions, and marine loading systems for the oil and gas industry.
Job Title: Specialist Contract AdvisorRequisition ID:#51858913
Responsible for the storage, tracking, maintenance, analysis, and reporting of all supply contracts executed by PMT.
- Store, track and maintain all existing contracts (and associated Deviation Approval Requests)
- Prepare and maintain summaries of all existing and new contracts
- Advise the Operations teams and Account Managers of important contract dates, such as expirations and renewals
- Establish and maintain working relationships with the Operations teams and Account Managers
- Perform the initial review of new contracts to check compliance with FMC’s Contract Guidelines
- Support the Operations teams and Account Managers as needed during the negotiation of new contracts with customers
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Engineering or other related field. MBA, or equivalent business experience preferred.
- Minimum 5- 8years of related or similar experience, with a focus on contract administration.
- Proficiency in the development of systems and processes for managing contracts. Proficiency in summarizing and explaining contract terms.
- Ability to identify trends and new developments in contracts proposed by customers.
- Advanced level understanding of legal terminology and concepts.