- Implement policies and procedures for management of Post-paid customers to ensure continuous effectiveness and efficiency in service delivery.
- Ensure accounting for all receivables on post-paid customers transactions through prompt production and issuance of Post-paid bills
- Manage post-paid customer's accounts by ensuring regular and proper update and reconciliation of invoices and payment.
- Ensure proper management of customer's ageing by reducing the incidence for provision for bad and doubtful debt
- Carry out credit vetting and debt management review
- Generate monthly bill run report.
- Reconcile all post-paid customer's accounts on a monthly basis and ensure this is done regularly within the agreed timelines.
- Liaise with credit vetting bureau and verify payments.
- Generate insurance schedule of post-paid debts.
- Resolve post-paid queries escalated by shops.
- Provide post-paid support to corporate sales, Customer Care and Back-Office teams as required
- Carry out other functions/ duties as may be assigned by Manager, Credit Control