Responsible to ensure on time delivery of all products and will provide clear, meaningful communication to our product line customers.
- Ensures on time delivery (OTD) and on budget delivery for respective Product.
- Responsible for Sales order and loading of the product into SAP.
- Interfaces with Product/Project Managers (PPMs) within the Regions to ensure compliance with project requirements and delivery dates.
- Interfaces with manufacturing sites to ensure capacity is sufficient to keep sites operating and to meet delivery deadlines.
- Collaborates with DM, Master Scheduler, P6 Scheduler/Analyst, and Tender team for product Tender input, schedule and execution strategy
- Tracks delivery status and team metrics.
- Maintains a responsive stocking plan for respective product line based on allowed working capital, historical orders and forecast demand.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Planning, Business, Engineering, Procurement, Operations or related field or equivalent experience.
- CPM preferred. 8 years’ experience, at least 2 years of supervisory and/or management experience with Schedule Management, Financial Management, Project Management and/or Production Management techniques and standards with extensive experience as a planner working in Primavera (P6) and SAP.
- At least 2 years of supervisory and/or management experience.