- Support the implementation of an effective ERM framework which focus on strategic objectives and drives value for the organisation.
- Guide management decision making through provision of accurate and fact based risk reports.
- Provide input into the continuous improvement of Enterprise risk management framework (methodology, tools and processes)
- Active participation and input to the development of a 'risk aware' culture across the organisation.
- Provide support with the identification and assessment of risks that may impact objectives during the annual Business planning sessions
- Assist Risk champions to develop unified and effective risk identification, assessment, and mitigation plans.
- Support the Manager ERM with setting up quarterly risk management sessions across all business units and following up on action items
- Provide input to the improvement of risk management processes and tools.
- Compile clear, accurate and timely risk reports as required by the Manager ERM.
- Participate in the execution of effective training, communications and awareness programs to properly educate all employees and business partners regarding ERM requirements and responsibilities.
- Maintain and update the enterprise risk register, and support Risk champions with the development and maintenance of departmental risk registers.
- Actively engage risk champions on all aspects of risk management
- Perform additional assignments and responsibilities as assigned by line supervisor