- Coordinate the provision of travel security for Etisalat VIP, local and expatriate staff/guests.
- Maintain and update record of staff category that requires travel security.
- Participate in the evaluation and selection of security service providers for armed travel securities.
- Participate in the administration of contract/service level agreement with security service providers.
- Advise travel security officers of travel itinerary of relevant staff.
- Coordinate the provision of travel security to relevant staff to and fro the airport/approved event venue.
- Monitor the activities of travel security officers to ensure optimal performance and adherence to agreed service level.
- Liaise with the protocol team to ensure that security fleet vehicles are available and roadworthy at all times.
- Keep track of travel security incidents/threats and recommend steps to mitigate travel risks.
- Assist to manage relationship with security agencies and service providers in the achievement of corporate goal.
- Attend team/divisional/departmental meetings as required.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Manager, Corporate Security.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Manager, Corporate Security.
Educational and Experience
- First degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Three (3) to five (5) years relevant work experience.