- Assist to manage Etisalat's facilities including the maintenance of facilities, equipment and utilities within assigned region.
- Manage projects, customer relations and management, contracts management, quality assurance, reporting, performance management.
- Plan, Develop and implement facilities maintenance strategies, Policies & processes
- Facilities inspection/checks and record
- Assist to document Etisalat's short and long term infrastructure/facility requirements.
- Assist in the acquisition and/or leasing of facilities to meet the identified needs of the assigned region.
- Assist with the administration of regional facilities maintenance contracts/lease agreements.
- Assist to ensure that Etisalat's facility management practices align with defined health, safety and environment standards
- Perform regular regional facility status checks/ logs across the organization and ensure adequate and timely tracking, maintenance and provision of utilities.
- Work with Manager, Facilities to liaise with procurement division for the procurement of diesel for the generators in assigned region.
- Responsible for the storage of diesel and ensure adequate monitoring of stock level.
- Monitor and track regional facility/utility/property status across the organisation.
- Assist to coordinate regional office cleaning, gardening and other janitorial services by relevant vendors.
- Assist to manage relationship with service providers/ vendors to ensure adherence to service level agreements.
- Participate in the administration of periodic customer satisfaction surveys to identify service improvement areas within assigned region with regards to utility and the environment.
- Track global and local tested practices in facility management and integrate into the operations of the division.
- Attend team/divisional/departmental meetings as required.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Manager, Facilities.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Manager, Facilities.