Key responsibilities will be to:
- Develop a backbone of programs, projects, workshops seminars, etc. in conjunction with external partners for the advancement of the innovation/entrepreneurship ecosystem.
- Facilitate the selection of Advisors to be called upon when required to provide specialist support t platforms, programmes and projects.
- Articulate and generate a knowledge pool blueprint f the provision of Advisory and Consulting expertise in thematic areas to similar business clusters, especially on innovation management set-up.
- Devise concepts for research and development across the Developer’s focus sectors, geared towards tangible contributions that influence relevant policies.
- Own the sustainable engagements process with key local, regional and international strategic partners in the Academia, Private and Public sectors e.g. Research Centres, in order to stimulate solutions identification as well as the development of new ideas and partnerships.