- Gather and analyse security intelligence information to minimise the impact of potential security threats on Etisalat business operations.
- Investigate incidents/security breaches to identify causes and recommend measures to prevent reoccurrence.
- Leverage on relationship with security and law enforcement agencies to obtain security intelligence information that may be beneficial to Etisalat.
- Keep abreast of socio-political crises in Etisalat office and base station locations that may pose security threat to the organisation.
- Collate and analyse security intelligence information to identify potential threats to Etisalat business operations.
- Ensure the maintenance of a database of potential security incidents/threats.
- Assess the social and economic impact of potential security incidents/threats and advise appropriate authority.
- Recommend measures to minimize possible impact of potential threats on Etisalat.
- Compile facts and conduct interviews in the investigation of all incidents/security breaches and threats.
- Provide advisory support in the resolution of security-related issues.
- Liaise with Manager, Central Operations/Intelligence to provide response to security requests/ emergencies and ensure that relevant alerts are made available to the organisation in a timely manner.
- Attend team/divisional/departmental meetings as required.
- Prepare/compile agreed intelligence/incidence reports for the attention of the Manager, Central Operations/Intelligence.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Manager, Central Operations/Intelligence.
- First degree or its equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Experience,Skills & Competencies:
- Three (3) to five (5) years relevant work experience.