The Specialist IP Engineer will be responsible for ensuring the availability and stability of the designated Main One’s Network and MainOne’s client’s network through the design, implementation, integration and operations of appropriate IP based- network services in partnership with technology partner companies.
Other responsibilities include to
- Provide leadership and guidance to team members and client’s teams with respect to IP/MPLS infrastructure or any delegated projects.
- Execute configuration of network switches to meet network requirement.
- Supervise IP/MPLS services’ implementation covering the installations, testing & handover.
- Perform corrective maintenance for IP/MPLS network.
- Generate standard project documentation including detailed test plan for highly complex networks
- Ensure continued smooth operation of the global network infrastructure
- Resolve complex technical problems with customers
- Manage the telecommunication infrastructure, including IP call Systems & IVR systems
- Ensure all third party application support contracts are active and functional.
- Troubleshoot problems with network and security infrastructure, including routers, switches, firewalls, VPN, proxy servers and make corrective actions when necessary.