Conduct information system audit reviews of Etisalat computerized business application systems and Technical Infrastructure to evaluate confidentiality, integrity, availability, efficiency, effectiveness and compliance with regulatory requirements and to appraise the adequacy and soundness of related controls.
- Conduct IT/Technical Audit and other special reviews in Information Technology areas following a Risk Based Audit approach in accordance with Information System Audit Standards, guidelines, best practices and other relevant laws, policies and procedures maintaining independence, objectivity, and confidentiality at all times
- Review reliability of accounting and other data produced by the computer systems to check its relevance with management requirements & established policies
- Perform independent Information Systems risk assessment based on a standard/methodology to identify potential threats, vulnerabilities and their impact on business and likelihood of occurrence and accordingly develop audit procedures to verify controls and recommendations to mitigate such risks.
- Develop and prepare audit programs, questionnaires and information requirements for Manager, IT/Technical Audit's review.
- Conduct audit review of computerized business application systems, IT & Technical infrastructure i.e. computer networks, operating systems, firewalls etc, IT organization, security, telecom networks and intelligent network services to evaluate and report on system integrity, confidentiality, availability, efficiency, effectiveness and compliance with relevant policies and procedures.
- Prepare system notes, flow charts using specialized software tools and audit working papers in accordance with auditing standards i.e. sufficient, reliable, relevant and useful evidence to support findings and recommendations.
- Ensure IT/Technical audit working papers are adequately referenced and stored in a secure manner.
- Prepare audit observations and develop recommendations by relating technology controls to achieve business requirements of information and prepare audit reports for review by Manager.
- Apply information systems audit principles, skills, and techniques to review and test computer applications and information systems technology of varying complexity.
- Understand financial, operational, and compliance risk and be able to formulate solutions to mitigate risks in the information technology environment.
- Conduct investigations/special reviews that might arise as a result of audit reviews
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Manager, IT/Technical Audit.
- First degree in a relevant discipline from a recognized university.
- Preferably in Computer Science, MIS, Accounting, Finance Certification in CISA, ACA will be an additional advantage
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Three (3) to Five (5) years work experience
- IT Security/Information and Application Protection
- Internal Audit/Control
- Problem Solving
- Professionalism/ Integrity
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Team work
- Customer Focus.