- Responsible for all non-network related assets capitalisation, depreciation, disposal, impairment and verification.
- Provide input on EMTS fixed asset accounting policies, processes and procedures
- Analyze all non-network assets transaction for completeness and accuracy
- Plan for asset tagging and verification periodically
- Give advice, information, clarify and manage internal and external customer relationship
- Timely update of the fixed assets register with all additional assets acquisition
- Book all fixed assets capitalization journals and compute depreciation
- Use correct and most appropriate description for all journals raised
- Safeguard all capex related document used for the capitalization of asset
- Match all GRN to receipt and ensure availability of source document for all receipted transaction on the system
- Put in place a proper filling system for assets addition source documents
- Maintain proper filling and documentation of all capex source documents
- Provide necessary schedules for capital acceptance certificate
- Prepare schedule of additions for capital acceptance certificate
- Provide capex source documents for month-end analysis
- Providing capex source documents for Auditors use
- Maintain necessary files for capital acceptance certificate
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Manager, Fixed Assets Reporting
- First Degree in a relevant discipline from a recognized university.
- Membership of Professional association (CIMA, CFA, ACCA, ICAN, etc)
Experience,Skills & Competencies
- Three (3) to five (5) years work experience.
- Financial Accounting/ Reporting
- Fixed Assets Accounting
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Team work
- Customer Focus.