- Support the enhancement of the organisation's project management to maturity by facilitating project management training sessions for project stakeholders.
- Carry out quality assurance of projects by reviewing audits to ensure conformance to approved enterprise project management processes and framework.
- Support Manager, Corporate Governance with the gathering and validation of necessary information required to support the balancing of the project portfolio.
- Support the continuous improvement of the project management framework by documenting and updating the project processes based on recommendations from process review exercises.
- Compile and validate the project status/progress reports for the bi-weekly Project Prioritisation Board meeting.
- Assist Project/Program Managers with project planning and scheduling activities
- Support the successful administration of project delivery by taking up project coordination roles as assigned by Line Manager
- Champion project learning and knowledge sharing by facilitating the storage and retrieval of all strategic Project/program documentation in a central repository
- Support process KPI performance measurement through the compilation and preparation of identified strategic processes and SLAs.
- Preparation and validation of the Operational KPI report for the weekly Operation committee meeting.
- Facilitate the documentation and deployment of Corporate and departmental policies
- Support the deployment of internal customer satisfaction surveys.
- Perform additional assignments and responsibilities as requested by Head, Portfolio Management & Governance
- First degree in a relevant discipline from a recognized university.
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Three (3) to Five (5) years work experience
- Process Design and Analysis
- Data Gathering and Analysis
- Problem Solving
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Team work
- Customer Focus