- Support delivery of business strategy through the implementation of a Portfolio management framework to guide successful program/ project outcomes.
- Understand the vision, scope and business change needs by assessing the impact of changes, capturing, analysing & documenting requirements and provide communication on delivery of the requirements to relevant stakeholders
- Drive maximum ROI and Benefit Realization through delivery of products and solutions that satisfy business and customer requirement
- Manage/resolve conflicts between programs (e.g. conflicting goals, resource needs, etc.)
- Establish and guide the selection, prioritization, balancing, and termination processes for portfolio components to ensure alignment with organizational strategy.
- Provide key stakeholders with timely assessment of portfolio and component performance.
- Carry out quality assurance of projects via reviews to ensure conformance to the approved Project Management framework and processes
- Manage and analyse portfolio trends, issues, change, dependencies, risks, and metrics.
- Conduct continual improvement on Program Portfolio framework/process
- Compile and validate periodic project status/progress reports for presentation to Management/Departmental Project Meeting
- Support process KPI performance measurement by generating monthly strategic process reports
- Support the deployment of internal customer satisfaction surveys.
- Support the Project Owner in Identifying business problems and opportunities
- Elicit, analyse, validate, specify, verify, prioritize, author and manage detailed requirement documents.
- Lead User Acceptance Tests of delivered solutions to ensure fitness for purpose using Test cases, Use cases, test scenarios and test report
- Document bidirectional traceability matrix to verify and validate user requirements against delivered product/solution
- Manage user requirement throughout the project lifecycle
- Perform additional assignments and responsibilities as assumed or requested by line supervision.
- First degree in a relevant discipline from a recognized university.
- Certification of Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) or Certification of Competency in Business Analysis (CCBA)
Experience,Skills & Competencies
- Three (3) to Five (5) years work experience
- Experience of Business analysis preferably telecoms Industry
- Good Knowledge of Management of Portfolio (MoP) in the telecoms industry
- Data Gathering and Analysis
- Requirement management
- Project Management
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- High standards of attention to detail
- Good problem solving skills
- Communication/Presentation/Facilitation skills
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Team work
- Customer Focus