- Reporting to the Manager, Product Marketing, you will assist in the development of digital media propositions, consumer research and insight, pricing, acquisition and churn management.
- You will be working closely with Brands & Experience, Business Intelligence and Customer Value Management teams, helping to drive data-driven decision making, and following through on the execution of marketing and media plans.
- Ideally, you would be someone who is adept at thinking strategically about difficult business problems.
- You should have a strong communication skills to engage and influence both technical and non-technical audiences all while having a strong passion for Digital and VAS services.
- Plan and lead the execution of marketing activities for VAS and Digital Services. Execution will be in line with corporate and unit objectives
- Work with the Manager, Product Marketing to suggest new concepts and create strategies for VAS and Digital Services, based on analytically derived conclusions about the market, customers and/or competitive positioning
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and six-monthly marketing plans including rolling 13 week execution plan. Manage the productivity of the marketing plans to ensure maximum return on investment
- Demonstrate a high aptitude for developing relationships with partners, service providers and managing marketing activities within a cross functional environment. Excellent customer insight and relationship skills, combined with high energy will be key to success
- Drive awareness and positive perception of Digital Media and its Services within the overall business.
- Implement the overall Digital Media communications strategy, brand re-positioning, launch of new products and overseeing the implementation of all communication and brand materials
- Plan and oversee the advertising and promotion activities (above the line as well as below the line) including media, print, electronic, and SMS. Drive this based on fact and data driven activities
- Work with selected partners and drive specific co-marketing activity. Accountable for driving marketing plans and ensure all marketing activities are executed within the prescribed timelines
- In consultation with the Manager, Product Marketing, develop and implement a front line strategy and drive in store branding / marketing activities
- Work with other members of the digital media team such as Product Managers and the Content & Partnership team to understand the product features and content and use this to share the customer proposition
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Manager, Product Marketing.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by Manager, Product Marketing.
- First degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Postgraduate/ professional qualification in a related field will be an added advantage.
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Three to Five years work experience in telecoms or technology consumer product marketing is required
- Proven track record with driving campaigns and experience with a variety of consumer-oriented marketing channels (SMS, print advertising, etc)
- Analytical abilities and experience with interpreting large amounts of customer data
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel including macros, pivot tables, lookups, solver etc.