- Plan and execute the testing of all newly developed products and services to identify and escalate product faults or malfunctions.
- Plan, coordinate and ensure periodic product testing.
- Define suitable testing environment to assess proper functioning of all Etisalat products and services.
- Identify product faults/malfunctions, document findings and escalate to the relevant product development teams as required.
- Monitor and follow up on product modification initiatives and track successes.
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on potential problem areas based on historical information gathered from previous tests conducted.
- Review all product documentation (including instruction manuals and corporate website content) to ensure technical accuracy, compliance, and completeness, and to mitigate risks.
- Provide guidance and manage the performance of subordinates (where applicable).
- Liaise with relevant unit/team/function in carrying out all relevant activities.
- Attend team/divisional/departmental meetings as required.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Manager, Quality Assurance.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Manager, Quality Assurance.