Assist the Manager, International Roaming to identify probable roaming partners and ensure that all agreements are properly implemented.
- Follow up with the Legal team to ensure the partner's draft roaming agreement are reviewed within agreed time lines.
- Conduct research on roll-out applications and programs that can be used to support and enhance existing international roaming platform.
- Coordinate the technical aspects of interconnect between Etisalat and her roaming partners
- Liaise with prospective roaming partners to reach an agreement on interconnect issues
- Seek potential roaming partners and conduct signalling connection with them
- Coordinate the test running of roaming services,document the results and notify Manager, International Roaming.
- Prepare status report of the 'live' date of roaming services with carrier partner
- Coordinate the technical aspects of national interconnect between Etisalat and other national operators
- Collect and interpret data on the dimension of air traffic between Etisalat and the various operators
- Monitor data on call traffic from and to each network.
- Document possible problems from call data information.
- Provide input for Unit's agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Manager, International Roaming.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Manager, International Roaming.