- Assist to coordinate the provision of efficient and effective security services support to safeguard Etisalat's assets and personnel.
- Update security policies and procedures on a regular basis in line with environmental realities and innovation.
- Assist to facilitate training of security guards on security policies and procedures.
- Participate in periodic site visits to assess/verify adequate security officers/guards at various office locations.
- Monitor Service Level Agreement (SLA) with security service providers.
- Act as a key interface between EMTS and security service provider officers.
- Monitor activities of security officers at office location and sites ensuring optimal service delivery and compliance with stated policies and procedures.
- Assist to ensure that incidents and crisis are proactively and promptly identified, managed and mitigated effectively.
- Monitor the resolution of security related issues and matters across the organisation and follow up with relevant personnel to ensure timely resolution.
- Assist with the development of a security-conscious culture among the workforce by organising relevant security programs.
- Attend team/divisional/departmental meetings as required.
- Prepare/compile agreed intelligence/incidence reports for the attention of the Manager, Central Operations/Intelligence.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Manager, Central Operations/Intelligence.
Education and Experience
- First degree or its equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Three (3) to five (5) years relevant work experience.