Create inputs for the capture of growth opportunities across clients segments, markets, products and regions.
Participate in the development and execution of the business strategy including business growth, partnership strategies.
- Assist in developing strategic frameworks to analyze the existing activity as well as new market opportunities (partner, acquire, build).
- Gather data to develop the financial and economic models that support the assessment and underlying valuation of potential opportunities i.e. market sizing, financial forecasts as well additional financial analysis as appropriate.
- Document incremental revenue opportunities for the company within the existing client base.
- Assist with creation in all phases of a business case (e.g. market analysis, value proposition, strategic fit, economic models and launch) to support a new initiative as directed by the Head, Strategy.
- Collate and document the company's strategic business plans
- Coordinate and document the assessment and monitoring of industry/competitor activities, new developments and identify impact on company's operations.
- Collect, analyze and report on key market trends, potential market discontinuities and new business opportunities and pass feedback to relevant stakeholders.
- Perform other roles/task as required by the Head, Strategy.
- First degree in Business, Management or relevant discipline.
- Relevant professional qualifications/ certifications will provide an advantage
Experience,Skills & Competencies
- Three (3) and five (5) years relevant post-NYSC experience, preferably in a telecoms or other technology-driven business environment.