- Support the translation of business requirements into set of technical specifications for the selection, design and implementation fit for purpose IT Solutions.
- The technical architect would work with the project office, testing and other stakeholders to ensure the requirements are delivered according to best practices and in alignment with Etisalat architecture principles.
- Support the translation of Business Strategy to IT Strategy.
- Guide technology decisions, ensuring alignment with business objectives and established architecture principles & standards.
- Support the development and maintenance of the roadmap of IT initiatives to deliver the target architecture for the realization of extant business visions and strategies/
- Produce technical specifications and systems integration requirements for IT solution.
- Analyse solution options and articulate justifications / business cases for assigned IT investments
- Ensure timely, accurate and up to date documentation of the IT landscape
- Support business process optimization and integration initiatives, covering enterprise application integration and enterprise data integration (EAI & EDI) within both internal and external contexts.
- Provide technical leadership for the implementation and integration of assigned IT projects
- Ensure all technical documents related to a project is compiled in accordance with IT Architectural Policy and best practices.
- Support in providing clarity into the definition of test cases for projects.
- Support in the management of the architecture review board and other IT design groups.
- Support the technology planning team is the definition of processes and frameworks for managing capacity - infrastructure and application licenses.
- Analyse, review and recommend approval on proposed IT solution design as prerequisite for solution build and implementation.
- Ensure compliance to architecture principles at key development checkpoints for solutions in development on the one hand and changes to those in production on the other.
- Evaluate changes to production environment and advise on impact.