- Provide support in review of review all technical processes within the technical team, measuring suitability and enforce proper utilization
- Provide support in review of internal activities. Providing the required assistance for the internal audit team, and follow-up of recommendations.
- Assist in conducting periodical review of processes across the technical department with user units
- Conduct continuous alignment of processes with the business strategies
- Support in periodic reviews on the processes adherence, process KPI monitoring within technical units
- Conduct periodic Process KPI measurement and reporting
- Support as business analyst for identified process gaps within Technical
- Support Technical SMEs in developing identified process across the business unit
- Provide necessary support for the internal Audit team in conducting audit oversight functions
- Follow up on action points on the Internal Audit and ensure closure across the technical department
- First degree in Engineering , Project Management or Social Science.
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Three (3) to five (5) years relevant work experience.
- Basic Network Administration knowledge
- Document handling
- Data Gathering and Analysis
- Process design
- Personal Effectiveness
- Problem Solving
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Team work.