The job of the Training Specialist is planning, organizing, coordinating and implementing a wide variety of training activities; conducting orientation sessions; and arranging on-the-job training for new employees within established guidelines and standards.
- Collate submitted training requirements from across the organization.
- Provide inputs to the Training Strategy and the development of specific training development plans
- Provide logistic support for all trainings (i.e. scheduling, venue reservation, training materials, etc.)
- Plan training courses and sessions, manage and monitor the assigned training budget
- Coordinate with the external training vendors and delivers tailored training programs and courses
- Oversee the quality of delivered training sessions by external vendors and follow up on vendor payments
- Ensure all delivered courses are evaluated and action plans completed by employees.
- Build the internal network of internal trainers and assist Training Manager in the management of the In-House Faculty (IHF)
- Monitor the best practice in the training area and introduces it in the organization
- Evaluate the quality of training courses and implements improvements
- Manage and administers courses on the e-learning platform.
- Manage the ERP platform for administering training events.
- Manages documentations with government / regulatory bodies(E.g. ITF)
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive records of all training activities.