- Monitor, manage and ensure the efficient utilization of funds in a manner consistent with the objectives of the company
- Assist in implementing the financial strategies of Etisalat.
- Assist in negotiating short term credit facilities with financial institutions and ensure compliance with loan covenants and efficient administration of loans.
- Monitor and track Etisalat's funding position, interest rate and foreign exchange risk, advice and implement hedging strategies.
- Maintain relationships with key internal stakeholders (Financial Control, Finance Support, Management Reporting, and Accounts Payables) and external stakeholders (Banks, Financial advisors, Facility agent, Cash in Transit Company etc).
- Participate in the negotiation of all corporate finance transactions
- Perform variance analysis to monitor cash flow vs. forecasts and participate in budget preparation
- Conduct research and analysis on Market/Industry trends.
- Assist with the preparation of cash flow forecasts on a regular basis.
- Review key treasury reports that will enhance effective decision making with respect to cash/fund management.
- Gather,analyse and interpret financial data to guide corporate financial decisions.
- Design and build complex financial models according to best practice techniques.
- Assist with the financial modelling and financial projections to assess the viability of projects.
- Prepare investor presentations, information memoranda, financial models, and financial advisory documents for various projects.
- Perform risk and financial analysis, as well as preparation of financing terms and conditions, industry analysis, and key investment highlights.
- Facilitate regulatory audits and interact with regulators, such as the NSE, SEC to ensure compliance by reviewing and compiling documentation
- Prepare ad-hoc reports for management and other stakeholders.
- Assist with the preparation of Board papers for discussion at Operating Committees and Board Meetings.
- Complete special projects as required to ensure continuous improvement of all cash management processes and the operation of Treasury&Corporate Finance division
- Carry out additional duties/projects as directed by Head, Treasury and Corporate Finance.