- Develop Treasury Operations processes and procedures
- Develop and prepare various treasury reports to aid critical decision making
- Ensure all lodgments reflected on banks statement are captured on accounting systems (TABs, ERP etc)
- Verify charges and commissions/interest posted by the banks
- Ensure all payments effected through the banks are captured on the Accounting system (ERP)
- Capture all Fund management journals on ERP
- Ensure posting of all the company's interest income duly verified by the Treasury Specialist Funds Management before absorption into the Account System (TABs, ERP etc)
- Complete special projects as required to ensure continuous improvement of all cash management processes and the operation of the Treasury.
- Carry out assigned tasks as advised by the Manager, Operations and fund management
- First degree in a relevant discipline from a recognized university.
- Membership of Professional association (CIMA, CFA, ACCA, ICAN, etc).
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Three (3) to Five (5) years work experience.
- Cash Management
- Financial Accounting/ Reporting
- Personal Effectiveness
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Team work
- Customer Focus
Note: Click on search jobs by date. Choose a suitable timeframe e.g. Last 7 Days and then click on Search