- Manage vendor performance and processes to ensure vendor delivers all contractual obligations and commitments based on agreements in line with operational scope of work and service level agreements (SLAs)
- Monitor vendor performance against evaluation criteria defined within contracts to ensure vendors provide service and support as outlined in the service contract terms in order to achieve performance and Etisalat strategic goals.
- Evaluate and measure compliance as against service deliverables.
- Oversee Etisalat contracts SOWs/ SLAs and design documents, evaluate/monitor vendors compliance to contracts.
- Vendor Services Optimization
- Vendor Ranking, Score-carding and rewarding
- Conduct regular contract reviews for major and critical contracts, to ensure that the full contractual and technical obligations are being delivered by the vendors and to guarantee contractual compliance by the vendors and all the concerned stakeholders.
- Vendor contract KPI s and SLA s monthly evaluation.
- Monitor contract performance and ensuring the vendors compliance to every activity/requirement promised in the contract to provide service and support.
- Maintaining vendor past and current performance database record.
- Conduct periodic audit on contract deliverables to track consistency
- Organize yearly workshops to intimate technical user teams on various identified service advantages and also identify loopholes experienced.
- Manage and analyse RFP technical evaluation in vendor selection process to achieve optimum technical capability as a key vendor selection criterion.
- Manage and evaluate vendor invoices credibly to align with contract/ service availability and quality
- Collaborate with key vendor leadership personnel to provide continuous process improvement.
- Provide feedback on contracts loopholes and participate in the negotiation of new contracts and changes to existing contracts.
- Recommend/ comment on all request for Changes, Claims and Delay Penalty waiver.
- Evaluate vendor invoices against agreed SLA/KPI documents and issue penalty/bonus
- Maintain a strong relationship amongst vendors and Etisalat related stakeholders to ensure goal alignment, flexibility and productivity of the vendor.
- First degree in Communication/Arts/Engineering/Sciences or any relevant discipline.
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Three (3) to five (5) years' work experience with at least two (2) in a role that involves evaluation of vendors and contract performance, as well as vendor payment evaluation in telecommunications.
- Experience in managed services, contracts and vendor management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work within complex cross-functional teams
- Action oriented quick learner, initiative, ambitious and has experience in driving change and delivering measurable results.
- Knowledge of best practices as it concerns contract management and operational strategy.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office tools including but not limited to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio.
- Business Application Knowledge
- Service Continuity Management, Monitoring and Control
- Project Management
- Vendor Management
- Contract Management
- Change Management
- Problem solving
- Leadership and People Management
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Team work
- Customer Focus