Supervision of Etisalat fleet in terms of Logistics, Maintenance, Drivers' management and deployment.
- Provide input in the update of fleet policies, processes and procedures for fleet management in line with global best practices
- Keep abreast of global and local best practice with respect to fleet management.
- Assist in continuously reviewing processes as it relates to efficacy of the fleet unit
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders (including suppliers, vendors and contractors).
- Provision of logistic support to all Etisalat staff
- Regular maintenance of Etisalat vehicles by approved workshops.
- Liaise with approved vehicle rental companies on vehicle provision to Etisalat staff.
- Liaise with approved outsourcing company on provision of Drivers for Etisalat.
- Liaise with Procurement Department on all fleet requisitions.
- Drivers' supervision.
- Collate daily vehicle request and log in vehicle reservation sheet
- Allocate and dispatch vehicles
- Manage airport logistics.
- Collate various duty travel vehicle requests, place reservation with approved car hire companies and send details to staff.
- Take delivery of new vehicles and verify/ confirm documentation.
- Handle documentation of all new vehicles deployment.
- Handle verification/ documentation of all tool of trade drivers.
- Raise and follow up on all fleet requisitions
- Administer license/ permit issues. Ensure timely renewals.
- Collate bills and attach relevant documents
- Maintain a record of all bills received. Track and follow up bills payment with Finance
- Maintain vehicles maintenance/ repair record and present weekly to line manager.
- Handle float for petty cash expenses.