Nigerdock Nigeria Plc is West Africa's leading Oil & Gas construction corporation and has an additional focus on major marine services including offshore and pressure vessels fabrication, ship building and repair, industrial training and specialized Oil & Gas and maritime support. It is strategically located on Snake Island Integrated Free Zone, an impressive industrial free zone facility and port development on an island in the coastal waterway of Lagos, with immediate access to open seas.
Nigerdock has an aggressive investment programme into new plant, equipment and technologies. It is also committed to the training of its workforce and the constant improvement of its systems and procedures.
Prime Services FZE is a major provider of skilled personnel to key players in the Oil and Gas industry. We are now seeking to engage suitably qualified and experienced professionals for immediate employment
- To carry out instructions as delegated by you superiors.
- To ensure that you are aware of the basic hazards pertaining to your job/task.
- To be held responsible at all times as a tradesman for the quality of work delivered.
- To maintain and apply acceptable norms in the execution of your duties being obedient at all times.
- S.S.C.E, N.E.C.O, Trade Test, Certificate of competency minimum.
- 5 years minimum, in major Oil & Gas sector as a professional Spray painter.
- This position attracts competitive remuneration and benefits.