• Be up-to-date with the information security landscape of various platforms.
• Create effective and efficient automated malicious URLs detection system for large scale deployment and high volume processing.
• Identify opportunities to improve processes and/or tools.
• Help to raise customer awareness about the company.
Research and identify new malware, exploits, vulnerabilities, phishing tactics, spam campaigns and other threats.
Read security articles and blogs.
Design and develop systems that detect malicious URLs.
Write design documents and test plans to implement test automation process.
Monitor performance metrics and detection statistics of the systems.
Verify reported misclassified malicious URLs.
Support and develop junior team members by providing advice and coaching.
Identify opportunities to write blogs for the company’s website regarding security.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Computer Science/Information
• Technology/Computer Engineering or related field.
• At least 5 years of experience in software development.
• Strong Linux programming skills, as well as experience in designing and implementing large scale software applications.
• Solid experience in analyzing malware, exploits, vulnerabilities and spam campaigns.
Experience with reverse engineering malwares using security tools but not limited to IDA, Olly,
Snort, Process Explorer, JSUnpack, Wireshark, etc.
Experience with Perl, Python, or Bash or other scripting languages.
Familiarity with C/C++.
Familiarity with web programming.
Working experience in an internet technologies environment.
Knowledge of software development for mobile platform.
Pro-active self-starter with the ability to accomplish tasks with minimal supervision.
Good organizational and prioritizing skills, able to manage individual project requirements
Ability to work independently and within multi-disciplinary teams to look for new ways to make current systems better.
Good communication skills to effectively present information and respond to questions.
Versatile and passionate to switch projects and tackle new challenges.
Openness to learning.