Our Client is seeking for a Sr. Change Management Analyst who will supervise study/analyse, coordinate and provide recommendations on Change Management issues aimed at facilitating Operations Excellence tactics for business improvement and implementation. This position also has the responsibility to provide advice and feedback to department managers to manage sustainable Business Improvement efforts. It plays a key role in helping change initiatives meet business, schedule and budget objectives, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures by creating and implementing change management plans that minimize employee resistance and maximize employee engagement.
• Ensure that the OE Division & site implementation teams are taking advantage of every opportunity to embed Asset Integrity and Compliance wherever applicable in process simplification and standardization (e.g. including Asset Integrity and Compliance considerations in Standard Work)
• To establish and apply a structured change management approach and methodology to continuously support implementation of operational excellence initiatives.
• To supervise and coordinate change management activities and assists with organizational design and communications plans.
• To participate in the development of change management strategies and plans, and to participate in the preparation of OE Department objectives and budget.
• To work with OE Departments, HQ and Sites teams to integrate change management activities into the initiatives/projects.
• To provide integrated tools, templates and guidelines for developing change management communications.
• Conduct readiness assessments, evaluate results and present findings in a logical and easy-to -understand manner.
• To identify issues, assess impact and communicate risk and mitigation plans. Identify resistance and performance gaps, and work to develop and implement corrective actions.
• Develop a set of actionable and targeted change management plans – including communication plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan and resistance management plan.
• To carryout surveys related to change management initiatives and to identify solutions which add value to the business and increase performance.
• Create and manage measurement systems to track adoption, utilization and sustainability of operational excellence initiatives.
• To be an active and visible coach to change sponsors (senior management HQ/sites).
• Through coaching and advice build a strong, capable team to implement the business process standardization, simplification and improvement.
• Work with communication, training, HR and sites in the formulation of particular plans and activities to support Operational Excellence initiatives implementation. To coordinate the work of external consultants related to Change Management Systems and related projects.
• Participate in evaluating quality and effectiveness of deliverables, and focus on continuous improvement in delivering OE initiatives.
• Establish process standardization & simplification training program for OE Division and sites.
• Degree in engineering discipline with advanced knowledge/practice of change management systems/methodologies in Oil & Gas.
• Training /certification in areas related to change management methodologies.
• Change Management Professional designation is a plus.
• 12 years, with minimum five years in processing/oil and gas industries.
• Good understanding with Oil & Gas Companies business processes and systems.
• Solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process.
• Knowledge and experience of change management principles and methodologies.
• Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle.
• Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization.
• Problem solving and root cause identification skills.
• Strong analytical and decision making abilities.
• Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal.
• Experience with large-scale organizational change effort.
• Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal.
• Proficient user of Microsoft Office tools and IT presentation communication tools.
• Excellent active listening skills.
• Team player and able to work with and through others.