Job No.: 962731
- The Channel Sales Manager for partners runs a well developed and senior CA Partner Sales team and team members.
- The purpose of the role is to lead the team that ensures optimal co-engagement and cross group collaboration through strong internal relationships with CA lead and relevant stakeholders.
- The Channel Sales Manager is responsible for the subsidiary's eco-system of capable, competent and committed Cloud-First, Mobile-First managed partners.
- Develop and grow your CA Partner Sales team and team members
- Hire and develop Cloud knowledge within the team and reinforce knowledge and new paradigms through trainings,Cloud Workshops with sellers and p-sellers, and experiences to learn from mentors/others.
- Ensure team members are up-to-date on high level partner plans including partner targets and capacity needs based on product forecast, partner growth plan, market opportunity, and targeted industries.
- Maximize CPE through strong partner relationships
- Define and execute CA Partner Sales strategies, plans and channel management to achieve CA goals
- Work with CA lead, Enterprise Marketing Lead and M&O on Territory Planning Workbooks and align resources and accountabilities to drive net new business and renewals needed to achieve scorecard performance.
- Coach PSEs to build Partner Business Plans focused on developing new cloud and mobile strategies to determine GTM (Go To Market) activity with the partner including clear milestones and measures that align to Microsoft business objectives, vision and strategy (both short and long term).
- Drive optimal co-engagement and cross group collaboration through strong internal relationships with CA Lead and relevant stakeholders
- Develop capable, competent and committed Cloud-First, Mobile First managed partner ecosystem
- Work with PTS (Partner Technology Strategist), PPR (Partner Practice Recruiter) and PB&D to assess partner ecosystem and build a proactive partner capacity plan focused on how to expand cloud capability with existing or new to MPL (Managed Partner List) partners able to drive cloud consumption and relevant cloud practices.
- Orchestrate to increase closed opportunities through and with partners
- Ensure effective pipeline management with key stakeholders through clear accountabilities and an agreed upon forecast, opportunity and pipeline accountability process and regular pipeline reviews with key stakeholders.
Experiences Required: Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge
- Years of experience in indirect/direct sales and/or channel management environment.
- Experience managing virtual teams preferred.
- Significant Cloud and technology experience.
- Strong relationship building and negotiation skills.
- Deep understanding of the Microsoft channel preferred
- Master's degree
- MBA preferred