• Provide testing support for technical interfaces of financial institutions, processors and service providers. Focus on MasterCard’s key customer accounts, strategic implementation projects, key markets, and new MasterCard product implementation pilots
• Supervise and assist MasterCard’s customers in technical implementation project tasks
• Coordinate network interface validation activities directly with MasterCard’s customers, including problem reporting and resolution. Serve as a liaison between technical and managerial staff
• Provide technical processing systems consultancy, with focus on network interface validation / testing to MasterCard’s customers
• Participate in MasterCard’s technical processing product development to ensure customer implementation feasibility and efficiency
• Approve the final technical processing interface implementation in line with MasterCard’s network standards and rules
• Define, create, maintain and document standard and non-standard customer testing processes, focus on technical processing customer interfaces, including providing internal staff training and coaching, and active contribution to knowledge management process
• Provide training on processing systems to customers via standard training classes or customized courses, onsite at customer premises or central site
Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, exact sciences, business or equivalent work experience.
• Three to five years of “Information Technology” system knowledge, with good understanding of network technology, applications, and project management.
• Good knowledge in payment transaction processing and industry business principles.
• Good understanding of MasterCard’s payment processing systems, formats and associated customer host interface testing services and principles.
• Good understanding of the 4 party model and the full transaction lifecycle for MasterCard brands
• Ability to interact well with the customer
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Self Starter with a desire to learn independently
• Good project management skills
• Ability to manage change in a technical work environment
• Ability to understand theory /principles with business impact and apply this understanding to the work environment
• Ability to work in a matrixed organizations and cross functional teams