- The Subsidiary BG Lead (BG Lead) has end-to-end accountability for the BG business in the local market or Area including planning, execution and governance. This includes revenue, scorecard, share dashboard accountabilities and goals, as well as playing a leadership role within the subsidiary including participating in Extended Leadership meetings.
- The BG Lead also should participate in planning and governance processes, provide data and insights to support and drive effective business prioritization and decision-making to achieve the BG’s business goals.
- The BG Lead is responsible for close cross-group collaboration across segments ensuring local execution of strategies and tactics to further drive the business.
- An important role of the BG Lead is building deep audience insight, including understanding audience segmentation, - attitudes and - purchase behaviors.
- Based on these insights the BG Lead is responsible to build local relevant customer offers and co-marketing partnerships at the same time integrate into the commercial and consumer sales motions.
- They are the ambassador for the product brand in the local market or Area and are responsible for overseeing and managing the investments in BG broad marketing and digital media outreach initiatives.
- The BG Lead is expected to have a deep understanding of the products, go-to-market strategies, competitive landscape, local business opportunity and climate in their local market or Area.
- The BG Lead is the local spokesperson externally and internally for the products in the subsidiary. Finally, the BG Lead is on point for reporting back to Corp on the success metrics (scorecard) as part of the rhythm of the business process.
Experiences Required: Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge
- 8-10 years of product marketing experience, preferably in cloud services or technology
- 5+ years of people management experience with customer/partner facing marketing professionals.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Broad Strategic Management Vision
- Deep customer focus and understanding
- Strong core marketing communications skills & experience
- Strong financial and analytical skills & experience
- Technically adept
- Evangelist and subject matter expert for product
- Excellent communicator
- Requires a Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or Computer Science.
- MBA preferred.
- Certifications in sales, sales management, complex sales training, sales methodologies, and consultative selling preferred.