Job Vacancy at Association For Reproductive And Family Health (ARFH)
- Health, Wellness and Fitness
- Minimum Qualification
- Bachelor's Degree
- Required Experience
- 1 - 3 years
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Male or Female
- Support the introduction and scale up of iCCM implementation.
- Carry out advocacy, communication and community mobilization for the iCCM strategy at LGA and Community level.
- Provide technical support to improve systems for iCCM implementation in all aspects of service provision.
- Support the SMOH, SPHCDA and the LGAs in ensuring an enabling policy environment for the implementation of iCCM.
- Participate in iCCM supervision, monitoring and evaluation.
- Prepare the monthly state programmatic and M & E reports
- Support the preparation and publication of program outcome reports in the form of human interest stories and other program success stories.
- Support iCCM medicine and commodity security by providing support to SPHCDA and SMoH to strengthen the procurement and supply chain management.
- Social mobilization to improve access of iCCM services.
- Contribute to health system-strengthening activities.
This Job Position is also available in Kebbi state