Malaria Action Program for States (MAPS) is one of the projects under FHI 360. MAPS focuses on supporting the development of infrastructure, resources, systems, and the technical and management capacities necessary for effective malaria control. The project is implemented by three partners and FHI 360 is the lead implementing partner. MAPS project is a five year project which took effect from October 1, 2010; the project recently secured a one year-no cost extension and will be rounding up by September 30, 2016. We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of; State Coordinator (MAPS)
Job Summary / Responsibilities:
- Lead the States MAPS team
- Lead the development of MAPS State specific activity plans; drawing from the annual MAPS work plan and State malaria program operational plans.
- To provide up-to-date inputs to the annual planning processes of MAPS.
- To coordinate the implementation of the State MAPS team activities.
- To contribute to the development and review of technical documents, reports, and materials for state specific implementation.
- Foster a harmonious relationship between MAPS and State level government, donor partners and non-state entities.
- Participate in technical meetings at state and national levels as determined by the Implementation Director to support state malaria programs.
- Any other duties assigned by the Implementation Director.