Job Vacancy at Association For Reproductive And Family Health (ARFH)
- NonProfit Organization Management
- Minimum Qualification
- Bachelor's Degree
- Required Experience
- 3 - 5 years
- Employment Type
- Male or Female
- Direct responsibility or the implementation of monitoring and evaluation activities in the focal States and ensure that strategies are implemented according to plan
- Work with other project staff and sub-recipients to ensure that monitoring and evaluation activities are carried out appropriately to meet the donor and project's M&E needs.
- Make presentations to stakeholders at both technical and non-technical sessions on program achievements and deliverables.
- Represent and make appropriate presentation at professional meetings, conferences.
- Support the development and design of the M&E framework, tools and project M&E plans.
- Provide continuous technical assistance on data management to project management team.
- Ensure regular maintenance of database/information system.
- Contribute effectively at national and sub-national levels to OVC Management information system strengthening forum.
- Conduct routine monitoring visits to project sites, including the conduct of data verification and validation and data quality assessments (DQAs).
- Prepare the state quarterly project reports
- Participate in project assessments, evaluations and design teams, and conduct operational research activities
Port Harcourt and Uyo
- A Degree in Social Sciences or Medical field with at least 3 years post National Youth Service experience, which must include at least 2 years in OVC programming, health, education and sub granting.
- Also, preferred are knowledge of public sector, health system, NGOs/CBOs and collaborative relationship and liaison with community leaders.
- An MPH is an added advantage.
- Excellent computer skills in Ms Office suite and M & E softwares: Stata, SPSS, NOMIS etc is compulsory.
- Familiarity with local language is highly desirable.
- Must be able to analyze data to inform programme decisions
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails/mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as three professional referees.
- Candidates must provide functional e-mail addresses and telephone number of the referees.
- Eligible female applicants are encouraged to apply.