Job Vacancy at Association For Reproductive And Family Health (ARFH)
- NonProfit Organization Management
- Minimum Qualification
- Bachelor's Degree
- Required Experience
- 3 - 5 years
- Employment Type
- Male or Female
- Ensure quality of data captured from service delivery points thrpugh desk review. Onsite data verification and encourage data use at LGA and state levels.
- Support timely and accurate entry and reporting of malaria data on the national DHIS2 database.
- Advocate for support for Malaria activities with state and LGA policy makers and community leaders.
- Provide technical support at regular meetings between State Malaria Elimination Program and LGA focal Person to discuss and build consensus on strategies on Malaria activities in the State
- Support documentation of Malaria activities in the state.
- Support State Program Officer to manage ARFH fund disbursed for Malaria activities in the state.
- Provide periodic reports and feedback to the central office as agreed and document all Malaria activities at the state level using communicated channels.
- Maintain appropriate filling systems for M&E data. PSM records, retirements and bank statements/transactions.
- Perform other roles as may be assigned by Program Manager and other senior technical officers.
- A Bachelor degree in medical or social sciences with key competence on the use of Microsoft office particularly excel.
- Demonstrable experience on monitoring and evaluation of health programs.
- Analytical. conceptualization and interpersonal skills.
- Advocacy, Communication and report writing skills are required.
- Organizational and documentation experience is required.
- Average level of proficiency in computer packages and statistical & data softwares such as MS word,
- Excel. PowerPoint, DHIS2. Epi-info and SPSS.
- Also preferred are knowledge of health programs within the Nigeria public sector. health system, NGOs and
- CBOs and collaborative relationship and liaison with community leaders and donors.MPH and experience in
- Malaria Programs is an added advantage. Familiarity with local tradition and language is highly desirable.
Location , Kebbi, Niger, Osun, Oyo