- The State Program Coordinator Reporting to the Project Director, the State Program Coordinator will in collaboration with Senior Program Officer oversee the assigned States level activities of the Malaria Project.
- In this regard S/he shall provide leadership for the Stat Malaria team and coordinate the activities across all program thematic areas in the assigned States.
- Medical degree and postgraduate qualification in international health or related discipline
- Minimum often (10) years’ experience in malaria control in Africa, including some at international level.
- Prior experience working for an international NGO strongly preferred.
- Experience and good working knowledge of USAID & Global Fund and other US Government organizations’ rules and regulations required.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health system and NGOs and GBOs will be an added advantage