- Provide technical, operational, management and financial oversight of the state project office and its activities.
- Responsible for coordination of project activities, development and implementation of project activities, in liaison with state and other stakeholders especially the lead implementation partner.
- Develop and maintain effective project implementation relationships with key personnel at state private sector partners as well as with lead IP in the assigned state.
- Provide technical assistance and supportive supervision to the state and local government offices, local partners and to project staff.
- Monitor achievement of program objectives on a monthly basis through technical reviews; and provides updates including key indicator analysis of data to the Project Director and Senior Advisor (MERL).
- Facilitate and coordinates systems for processing and monitoring fixed obligation grants to provincial, district and health zone bureaus on a monthly and quarterly basis in liaison with the Senior Finance and Operations Manager and the PD.
- Review and monitor alignment of state project budget with programmatic objectives and outcome and ensure provincial level activities and results contribute to the achievement of the project goals and objectives.
- Collaborate with local partner organizations to form, expand, and/or strengthen state/community planning and action groups, build and sustain alliances or coalitions, and promote dialogue to assess and prioritize needs; design, implement and monitor project specific activities.
- Provide guidance and quality oversight to facility on collection and utilization of performance data to improve programming.
- Monitor the continuous availability of essential supplies for effective project implementation and take action required to ensure uninterrupted supply.
- Coordinate and support the central office in procurement process of both short-term technical assistance to the province and other procurement processes. This may include: assistance in the identification, recruitment, and administration of independent contractors to meet technical assistance needs preparation of agreements, monitoring of payments, and facilitation of travel arrangements; reviews distribution and follow-up of technical reports.
- Represents E2A/Pathfinder field program activities to state and local government officials, other implementing partners and other stakeholders as assigned .
- Perform any other duties as required by the Project Director.
This Job position is also available in Abuja and Cross River state.