Job Vacancy at Partnership For Transforming Health Systems Phase II
- NonProfit Organization Management
- Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
- Minimum Qualification
- Master's Degree
- Required Experience
- 5 - 7 years
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Male or Female
- Will oversee implementation, monitoring and review/reporting of the programme outputs by drawing on the advise of the National Programme Technical Advisers
- S/he will ensure the implementation of the work of the Programme State Team by drawing up, reviewing, and approving internal programme work plans and action plans and; setting out the funding framework for programme activities.
- S/he will also supervise all project employees within the State.
- The job holder will participate in programme-wide annual planning and evaluation activities.
- In addition, establish and maintain an effective working relationship with officials in the State Ministry of Health and other key individuals n the government and representatives of other aid agencies, the private sector and civil society groups in their respective state.
- S/he will manage performance of technical and support staff at the State office and provide good and fair employment practice in line with that of the Consortium and DFID, including access to and information and training for all staff employed by the Programme on HIV/AIDS.
- S/he will provide technical support in the area of health service delivery and overall financial management of the project within the State.