To Manage and monitor day to day performance of the station in order to ensure quality customer service, accurate and timely execution of all processes and procedures by set standards for quick turnaround and increased market share.
• Manage and develop station team to ensure outstanding and commendable customer service and quality experience for passengers.
• Responsible for all flight and ground operations in the station. Must keep all station’s facilities, equipment and activities in compliance with regulatory requirement.
• Ensure all customer relation matters / queries are effectively communicated to the Head of Operations as well as to the Head of Commercials and promptly resolved.
• Manage station budget inclusive of planning and ongoing management to drive cost efficiency throughout airport operation.
• Coordinate guest relations, VIP handling and facilitation.
• Ensure passenger safety, security and repatriation of lost but found items.
- Possess a minimum of B.Sc. OR equivalent qualification.
- Possess a minimum of 4 years working experience as a Station Manager from a Reputable Airline.
- Be well versed with the Airline Reservation Systems.
- Possess excellent Interpersonal, Communication and Leadership Skills.
- Be physically and medically fit.